Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Not going to reach my Telephone"



Wow.. where do i start? Well I was expecting something a lot different I guess. Maybe a video that actually made sense? I think the only part of the video I liked was when she addressed the rumors of her having a penis, cause that was ridiculous! But as for the rest of the video.. The acting in the video made me cringe, I mean Beyonce has done movies before she should be better than that. And the fact that they decided to poison everyone in the restaurant, hm no symbolism there.. I just expected more with everything. And did they even pay for the video cause I saw so many things advertised the companies might as well of paid for it. I did like the Thelma and Louise theme, that made sense (apart from everything else)

No comments:

Post a Comment