Thursday, April 17, 2014

DIY: Ripped Shorts


For the past few weeks I have been on the hunt for perfect ripped denim short for summer. I looked everywhere but never were the right length or had the right fit or the were not as distressed as I wanted them to be. Then on my day off I was thinking about it (I usually think about clothes on my downtime) and decided to cut up a pair of jeans I knew I didn't need and wouldn't wear again.  So I cut them and tried to make them as distressed and faded as I possibly could but, I still didn't have the rips that was looking for. I did what any 23 year old would do when they had a question about the world.. I YouTube'd it! 
How to get the perfect rips!





























After washing them they looked more distressed ;)


Finished Product! Side note: I little shorter than I would have wanted.. Hopefully they stretch!

Here is the video I referenced from. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment