Saturday, April 19, 2014

YouTube Find: Andre Leon Talley and Ralph Rucci Interviewed by Robin Givhan

I love watching a good fashion documentary.. You may assume every fashionista would tell you the same but some like to look at or wear fashion more so than to research it. I love watching and being in good fashion conversation. I also like how Givhan is interviewing Rucci (who I embarrassingly had to google) and ALT is kind of there to give his Vogue two cents. One part that I found interesting was when Givhan asked Rucci and ALT about the important bridge between fashion and celebrity, I found his answer to be interesting.. and probably why I sadly did not know who he was but that's what YouTube is for right. Enjoy!


"The most important thing Humility. You are nothing yet." - Ralph Rucci

No comments:

Post a Comment